Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1233 Anubhūtiprakāśa. / अनुभूतिप्रकाश
TitleAnubhūtiprakāśa. / अनुभूतिप्रकाश
- Mādhava, -1386
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1233
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9963665263503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and contains the eighth section of this treatise in verse on Hindu philosophy from the Vedānta school. Includes a commentary, Anubhūtiprakāśavyākhyāna by Śivarāmāśrama.
- Title from title page (f. 1r); title of commentary supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 13-15 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Formerly part of a larger manuscript with Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1227, Item 1228, Item 1229, Item 1230, Item 1231, and Item 1232.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 item (3 leaves) : 11 x 25 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1233: Anubhūtiprakāśa. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.