Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1315 Darśapaurṇamāsa prayoga / दर्शपौर्णमास प्रयोग
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1315
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9963978883503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Guide, including related rules, laws, and dharma, for use by a Hotṛ priest performing new moon sacrifices.
- Title from title page (f. 2v).
- Written in 12 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1, , upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double black lines. Front title page mistakenly written at the end of the manuscript (f. 2v).
Extent1 item (2 leaves) : 10 x 22 cm
- New moon--Religious aspects--Hinduism
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1315: Darśapaurṇamāsa prayoga are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.