Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1329 Lakṣmīsūktabhāṣya / लक्ष्मीसूक्तभाष्य
TitleLakṣmīsūktabhāṣya / लक्ष्मीसूक्तभाष्य
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1329
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9963952883503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Commentary and reflection on the devotional hymn used in private or public meditation or prayer in honor of and for the worship (pūjā) of the Hindu goddess Lakṣmī.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 8-10 lines per leaf.
- 11 leaves foliated 1-11, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Watermark of Lumsden & Son on several folios.
Extent1 item (11 leaves) : 12 x 22 cm
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Lakshmi (Hindu deity)
- Puja (Hinduism)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1329: Lakṣmīsūktabhāṣya are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.