Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1364 Vivāhaprayoga / विवाहप्रयोग
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1364
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9964061903503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manual with the associated rules and laws of dharma associated with rites and ceremonies of marriage.
- Title from front title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 42 leaves foliated 1-42, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 item (42 leaves) : 9 x 15 cm
- Hindu marriage customs and rites
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1364: Vivāhaprayoga are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.