Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1563 Sābhyābharaṇa. / साभ्याभरण
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1563
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9967809073503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Collection or anthology of poetic verses that have a double meaning and deal with subjects from Hindu myths and Sanskrit grammar.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 17-22 lines per leaf.
- 10 leaves foliated 1-10, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
- Watermarks of three interconnected circles with symbols.
Extent1 item (10 leaves) : 11 x 32 cm
- Hindu mythology
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1563: Sābhyābharaṇa. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.