Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1580 Hārītasmṛti / हारीतस्मृति
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1580
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9967588923503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is a manual and treatise on dharma, Hindu law codes, dealing with rules and regulations related to women as well as laws of inheritance and more.
- Title from colophon (f. 9r).
- Written in 9-10 lines per leaf.
- 9 leaves foliated 1-9, lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 item (9 leaves) : 11 x 21 cm
ColophonColophon: iti haritasmṛtiḥ samāptā // (f. 9r).
- Inheritance and succession--Religious aspects--Hinduism
- Hindu women
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1580: Hārītasmṛti are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.