Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1590 Rudrapūjāvidhāna / रुद्रपूजाविधान
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1590
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9967589333503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manual and treatise on the Hindu laws (dharma) related to the worship and veneration (pūjā) of the Vedic deity Rudra; work is attribute to the ancient writer Śaunaka and may draw on material such as Vedic passages and mantras.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 9-11 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 item (3 leaves) : 11 x 24 cm
- Rudra (Hindu deity)
- Puja (Hinduism)
- Hindu mantras
- Hindu law
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1590: Rudrapūjāvidhāna are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.