Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1632 Viśvādarśa / विश्वादर्श
- Kavikānta Sarasvatī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1632
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9967810513503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Compendium of śāstra literature (Hindu law, dharma) with a prose commentary, most likely by the author, running horizontally above and below the root text. A treatise or manual on different kinds of religious practices, rites, and more.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 7-12 lines per leaf.
- 95 leaves foliated 1-95, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with triple red line.
Extent1 item (95 leaves) : 14 x 29 cm
- Hindu law
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1632: Viśvādarśa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.