Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1883 Praśnajñānaviveka / प्रश्नज्ञानविवेक
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1883
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9969652403503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Astrological treatise about how to inquire and gain knowledge about the future. Work contains three other short texts on related material (f. 2v).
- Title for manuscript from title for first work from colophon (f. 2r-2v); titles of additional works Prasavapraśna, Darśanapraśna, and Saṃyogākṣarayukti from colophons (f. 2v).
- Written in 12 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 item (2 leaves) : 10 x 23 cm
ColophonColophon: iti praśnajñānavivekaḥ // (f. 2r-2v).
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1883: Praśnajñānaviveka are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.