Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1932 Haṭhapradīpika / हठप्रदीपिक
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1932
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9958703883503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript employed for consultation on Haṭhayoga and is part of a larger treatise dealing with the Nātha school of Śaiva philosophy, techniques of liberation, and bodily purification. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from verse on opening folio (f. 1v); alternate title Haṭhayoga from title page (f. 1r); second alternate title Haṭhavidyā from incipit.
- Written in 10-11 lines per leaf.
- 5 leaves foliated 1-5, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (5 leaves) : 11 x 23 cm
- Hatha yoga
- Hindu philosophy
- Nātha sect
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1932: Haṭhapradīpika are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.