Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1959 MImāṃsāparibhāṣā / मीमांसापरिभाषा
- Kṛṣṇa Dīkṣita
Other related names
- Sahasrabuddhe, DāmodaraśāstrI, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1959
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9969827153503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Introduction to and commentary on Pūrvamimāṃsā or Advaita Vedānta, a branch of Hindu philosophy dealing with non-dual perspective of reality.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 32 leaves foliated 1-32, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 item (32 leaves) : 12 x 22 cm
- Formerly owned by DāmodaraśāstrI Sahasrabuddhe (f. 32v).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1959: MImāṃsāparibhāṣā are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.