Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1960 Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya / शारीरकमीमांसाभाष्य
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 1960
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9969827183503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a philosophical treatise and commentary on the ancient Brahmasūtra by Bādarāyaṇa, from the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins; alternate title Śārīrabhāṣya from cover (f. 1r).
- Written in 11-12 lines per leaf.
- 63 leaves foliated 1-63, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with quadruple black line.
Extent1 item (63 leaves) : 13 x 27 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 1960: Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.