Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2083 Vyutpattivāda / व्युत्पत्तिवाद
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, active 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2083
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9970850243503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy; text is a secondary commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇi by Gaṅgeśa.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
- 13 leaves foliated 1-13, upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated after 1829 based on a watermark across two folios.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Watermarks with the date 1829.
Extent1 item (13 leaves) : 11 x 30 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2083: Vyutpattivāda are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.