Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2087 Prāmāṇyavāda / प्रामाण्यवाद
- Bhaṭṭācāryya, Bhavānanda Siddhāntavāgīśa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2087
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9964128963503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is a selection from the TattvacintāmaṇidIdhitiprakāśa, a Hindu philosophical work from the Nyāya branch of philosophy, and is a commentary on Raghunātha Śiromaṇi's Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti which is itself a commentary on Gaṇgeśa's Tattvacintāmaṇi.
- Title from colophon (f. 44r); alternate title TattvacintāmaṇidIdhitiprakāśa supplied by cataloger based on title of source text.
- Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
- 44 leaves foliated 1-44, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Watermarks of a possible coat of arms with at least one lion.
Extent1 item (44 leaves) : 11 x 31 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrībhavānadīvyākhyāyāṃ prāmāṇyavādaḥ samāptim aphāṇīt // (f. 44r).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2087: Prāmāṇyavāda are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.