Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 209 Avyayaprakaraṇa / अव्ययप्रकरण
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
- Hari Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 209
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9958712943503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is a sub-section of a larger grammatical treatise and commentary called the Prauḍhamanoramā, which is a revisitation and rearticulation of the work of the ancient grammarian Pāṇini. Manuscript also contains the super-commentary by Hari Dīkṣita, which runs parallel, above and below the main "root" text of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's work.
- Title supplied by cataloger; title of secondary commentary, Laghuśabdaratna, supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 10-14 lines per leaf.
- 89 leaves foliated 1-89, upper left verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (89 leaves) : 11 x 24 cm
ColophonColophon: iti avyayāti // (f. 89v).
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 209: Avyayaprakaraṇa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.