Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2099 Muktāvalīprakāśa / मुक्तावलीप्रकाश
- Mahādeva Bhaṭṭa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2099
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9970852083503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Text consists of a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Viśvanātha Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya, which is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r, line 3), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r, line 3). Text lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 8-10 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 item (4 leaves) : 10 x 30 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Hindu logic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2099: Muktāvalīprakāśa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.