Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2110 Muktāvalīṭīkā / मुक्तावलीटीका
- Dinakarabhaṭṭa, active 1575-1640
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2110
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9970900393503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Text is part of a sub-commentary on Mahādeva Bhaṭṭa's Muktāvalīprakāśa, the Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa (itself a commentary on Gaṅgeśa's work of the same name); it is a commentary on the part called Śabdapariccheda, a work of Nyāya-Vaiśeṣika philosophy.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 11-15 lines per leaf.
- 19 leaves foliated 1-19, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout;vertical margins marked by double red line; some folios treated with yellow powder to protect from insects as well as a red ink wash.
Extent1 item (19 leaves) : 12 x 26 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2110: Muktāvalīṭīkā are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.