Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2112 Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa / प्रत्यक्षखण्ड
- Mahādeva Bhaṭṭa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2112
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9970889353503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is the first part of a work on Nyāya philosophy called the Muktāvalīprakāśa, a sub-commentary on a work by Gaṅgeśa of the same name (Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa).
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 12 lines per leaf.
- 23 leaves foliated 1-23, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; marginal notes in second scribal hand.
Extent1 item (23 leaves) : 11 x 26 cm
ColophonColophon: iti pratyakṣakhaṃḍaṃ samāptaṃ // (f. 23r).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2112: Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.