Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2128 Tarkāmṛtataraṅgiṇī. / तर्कामृततरङ्गिणी
- Anantabhaṭṭa, active 17th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2128
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9970942843503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a student primer on logic. It may be a commentary on or a supplement to Jagadīśatarkālaṅkāra's Tarkāmṛta (The nectar or essence of logic). Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 8-14 lines per leaf.
- 22 leaves foliated 1-22, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Watermarks of an animal, possibly a bull or a lion, and part of a coat of arms.
Extent1 item (22 leaves) : 11 x 29 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2128: Tarkāmṛtataraṅgiṇī. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.