Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2152 Nyāyagrantha / न्यायग्रन्थ
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2152
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9971316763503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Treatise on Nyāya (logic), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy. Work is a textual fragment, without beginning or ending.
- Title from notes on wrapping.
- Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
- Watermark of a standing lion with crown and a fleur-de-lis, as well as a partially legible word or name, possibly Gauca.
Extent1 item (4 leaves) : 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2152: Nyāyagrantha are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.