Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2379 Śrībhāgavatanavamaskandha / श्रीभागवतनवमस्कन्ध
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2379
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946956703503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
- Includes commentary Bhāgavatabhāvārthadīpikā by Śrīdharasvāmin.
- Some folios colored yellow and some folios show signs of having been colored yellow. Some double daṇḍas, the space between some double daṇḍas, some numbers, some colophons, and some introductions of speakers in red. Orange powder rubbed in over some colophons and some introductions of speakers. Mistakes covered over with yellow. The paper is very brown and brittle. Poleman omits the number of folios.
- Written in 11-14 lines per leaf.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (51 leaves) : 37.2 x 15.1 cm
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2379: Śrībhāgavatanavamaskandha are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.