Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2390 Bhagavadgītā / [भगवद्गीता]
TitleBhagavadgītā / [भगवद्गीता]
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2390
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9945265123503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Folios 2-62.
- Saṃvat 1757.
- Written in 7 lines per leaf.
- Lacks beginning. Introduction of speakers, double daṇḍas, numbers, some colophons, every other syllable of other colophons and only part of final colophon in red. Marginal and interlinear corrections by the scribe. Folio 62 recto has an interesting device in red, yellow, brown, and black bordering the text on both right and left, but the folio is slightly damaged. Folios 17-35 are very badly damaged, destroying some of the text. The folios are fairly brown.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (61 leaves) : 10.2 x 22.2 cm
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2390: Bhagavadgītā are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.