Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 259 Uṇādāya / ऊणादाय
TitleUṇādāya / ऊणादाय
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 259
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9959026133503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for consultation and study and is a subsection of the grammatical work the Siddhāntakaumudī, the Kṛdanta section, and deals with affixes that begin with "uṇ".
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 7 lines per leaf.
- 16 leaves foliated 1-16, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (16 leaves) : 9 x 21 cm
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 259: Uṇādāya are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.