Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2677 Nyāyabodhinī / न्यायबोधिनी
- Govardhanamiśra, active 17th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2677
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9975391333503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the Vaiśeṣika branch of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy; the text is also a commentary (ṭīkā or dīpikā) on the Tarkasaṃgraha. Lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviation in margins.
- Written in 10-11 lines per leaf.
- 5 leaves foliated 1-5, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 item (5 leaves) : 12 x 30 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2677: Nyāyabodhinī are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.