Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 268 Paśubandhaprayoga / पशुबन्धप्रयोग
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 268
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9958977053503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is a kind of manual to be used in rites performed by Brahman priests and concerns animal sacrifice.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v).
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 31 leaves foliated 1-31, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (31 leaves) : 11 x 23 cm
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Animal sacrifice--India
- Animal sacrifice--Religious aspects
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 268: Paśubandhaprayoga are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.