Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2681 Muktāvalīṭīkā / मुक्तावलीटीका
- Dinakarabhaṭṭa, active 1575-1640
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2681
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9975391393503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Text is a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Viśvanātha Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya, which is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r, line 3), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r, line 3). The text lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviation in margins; alternate title Siddhāntamuktāvalīṭīkā supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 11-12 lines per leaf.
- 5 leaves foliated 1-5, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 item (5 leaves) : 12 x 25 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2681: Muktāvalīṭīkā are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.