Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2682 Śiromaṇi / शिरोमणि
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2682
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9975391403503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a part of a philosophical commentary or inspiration (dīdhiti) on Gangeśa Upādhyāya's Tattvacintāmaṇi, a treatise on logic from the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy.
- Title from title abbreviation in margins.
- Written in 9-13 lines per leaf.
- 7 leaves foliated 1-7, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 item (7 leaves) : 12 x 25 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2682: Śiromaṇi are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.