Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2689 Prauḍhmanoramā tiṅanta / प्रौढ्मनोरमातिङन्त
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 2689
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9975392103503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Grammatical commentary composed by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita on his own grammatical text Siddhāntakaumudī; primarily a treatise on verbal forms ending with "tiṅ" (tiṅanta). Manuscript is incomplete.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 9-15 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Watermarks of partial coat of arms.
Extent1 item (4 leaves) : 11 x 29 cm
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Sanskrit language--Verb
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 2689: Prauḍhmanoramā tiṅanta are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.