Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 302 Kṛtyamañjarī / कृत्यमञ्जरी
- Bāpūbhaṭṭa Kelakāra
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 302
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9959186933503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for consultation by a priest or household member regarding the rules and regulations (Hindu law, Dharma) regarding the observations of various feasts and fasts throughout the calendrical year.
- Title from colophon (f. 75r).
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 75 leaves foliated 1-75, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 item (75 leaves) : 12 x 28 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīmaccitapāvane kalakaropābhidhamahādevātmajabāpūbhaṭṭaviracitākṛtyamaṃjarīsamāptā // (f. 75r).
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Fasts and feasts--Hinduism
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 302: Kṛtyamañjarī are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.