Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 366 Anantamāhātmya / अनन्तमाहात्म्य
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 366
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9954094483503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Incomplete; characters from the Mahābhārata, such as Yuddhiṣthira and Kṛṣṇa are treated; contains a vision of Kṛṣṇa in his universal form (viśvarūpa).
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 7 lines per leaf.
- 11 leaves foliated 1-11, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 item (11 leaves) : 11 x 9 cm
- Hindu mythology
- Krishna (Hindu deity)
- Yudhiṣṭhira (Hindu mythology)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 366: Anantamāhātmya are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.