Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 37 Āśvalāyana gr̥hyasūtram
Other related names
- Konakara Gangārāma, scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 37
(Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9931780403503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Sanskrit (Devanāgari)
- Title from Poleman.
- Written 7-8 lines per leaf. Scribe is identified by the name, Konakara Gangārāma. Word divisions and accenting marked in red. Marginal corrections by many hands.
Extent1 item (36 leaves) : 23 x 8.8 cm
ColophonColophon: Illegible as many syllables are worn away.
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 37: Āśvalāyana gr̥hyasūtram are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.