Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 630 Siddhāntalakṣaṇa / सिद्धान्तलक्षण
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 630
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9960313413503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is also an extensive commentary on some verses from the Tattvacintāmaṇi by Gaṅgeśa.
- Title from colophon (f. 50r).
- Written in 9-10 lines per leaf.
- 50 leaves foliated , 2-49, , upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
- European paper with watermarks bearing the words, Super fine, as well as a crown crest consisting of three scaly fish.
Extent1 item (50 leaves) : 11 x 34 cm
ColophonColophon: iti sidhāṃttalakṣaṇaṃ // śivārpaṇaṃ // (f. 50).
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Indian philosophy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 630: Siddhāntalakṣaṇa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
fol. Front matter]-2r
5870_0001.tif (137.8 MB)
5870_0001_thumb.jpg (4.6 KB)
5870_0001_web.jpg (337.9 KB)