Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 727 Nirālambopaniṣad / निरालम्बोपनिषद्
TitleNirālambopaniṣad / निरालम्बोपनिषद्
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 727
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962103613503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a work dedicated to philosophical inquiries, a set of questions with answers, to help better understand the nature of the universe and various aspects of its composition both physical and sociological (the nature of its constituent parts, the nature of demons, students, teachers, and more).
- Title from colophon (f. 4v).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out.
Extent1 item (4 leaves) : 9 x 17 cm
ColophonColophon: iti nirālaṃbopaniṣadsamāptā // (f. 4v).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Hindu cosmology
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 727: Nirālambopaniṣad are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.