Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 759 Rasarājalakṣmī / रसराजलक्ष्मी
- Bhaṭṭa, Rāmeśvara
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 759
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962195593503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for reference and consultation and is a medical treatise dealing with metallurgy, alchemy, and early forms of chemistry for the purpose of medical treatments.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v).
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 15 leaves foliated 1-15, upper left and lower right verso.
- Incipit: śrīgaṇeśāyanamaḥ // atharasarājalakṣṃīśvaramate saṃkṣepatāsūtādikarmocyate // (f. 15v).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
- Manuscript was formerly housed with Ms. Coll 390, Item 760, at time of purchase.
Extent1 item (15 leaves) : 13 x 28 cm
- Medicine, Ayurvedic
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 759: Rasarājalakṣmī are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.