Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 760 Maṅgalācaraṇa / मङ्गलाचरण
TitleMaṅgalācaraṇa / मङ्गलाचरण
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 760
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962195603503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript seems to be a table of contents for a work on Ayurvedic medicine with headings related to various medical topics such as medicinal plants and medicinal roots.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 10-13 lines per leaf.
- 6 leaves foliated 1-6, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Manuscript was sold with Ms. Coll. 390, Item 759 and may have something to do with the Rasarājalakṣmī, a medical work.
Extent1 item (6 leaves) : 12 x 26 cm
- Medicine, Ayurvedic
- Medicinal plants--India
- Tables of contents
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 760: Maṅgalācaraṇa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.