Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 794 Triśatī / त्रिशती
TitleTriśatī / त्रिशती
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 794
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962224673503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for consultation, reference and study and is a kind of treatise on various Ayurvedic (Hindu medicine) topics (fevers, and others) though delving into Hindu mythology (in poetic meter) from the outset (set at the top of Udayagiri Mountain).
- Title from marginal abbreviation.
- Written in 11 lines per leaf.
- 21 leaves foliated 1-21, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 item (21 leaves) : 10 x 21 cm
- Medicine, Ayurvedic
- Hindu mythology
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 794: Triśatī are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.