Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 837 Paramātmasāra / परमात्मसार
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 837
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962337003503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise on the essence of the supreme, universal spirit or being (paramātman) written from the perspective of the Vedānta school of philosophy. Manuscript is incomplete.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 8 -9 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 item (8 leaves) : 11 x 26 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 837: Paramātmasāra are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.