Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 390 Item 981 Ṣoḍaśavākyasmaraṇa / षोडशवाक्यस्मरण
Call numberMs. Coll. 390 Item 981
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9962763633503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Manuscript is used for contemplation, recitation, and prayer, and is a collection of Vedic, philosophical aphorisms and mantras that expound upon the nature of reality, such as those related to the nature of the brahman.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 13 lines total.
- 1 leaf.
- Minor mistakes covered in yellow and blacked out.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) : 13 x 20 cm
- Hindu mantras
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390 Item 981: Ṣoḍaśavākyasmaraṇa are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.