Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 591 Folder 11 Breviary leaf
- Catholic Church
Other related names
- Harshberger, John W. 1869-1929, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 591 Folder 11
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9938829483503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Flemish breviary leaf written in 18 long lines with ruling visible. One side has a 7-line initial in gold on a blue and pink background and a floral design also in gold, blue, and pink; the other has rubrication and two simple 2-line initials in blue.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) : 169 x 111 mm
- Sold by James Tregaskis (London) to John W. Harshberger, 1923.
- Received with the Harshberger collection, 1939.
- Catholic Church--Liturgy--Texts
- Illumination of books and manuscripts--Specimens
- Illuminated manuscripts
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 591 Folder 11: Breviary leaf are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.