Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 89 Alvise Mocenigo I notice
TitleAlvise Mocenigo I notice
- Mocenigo, Alvise I, 1507-1577
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 89
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946270843503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Italian, with some Latin
Notice to Giacomo d'Antonio Maria d'Enea Piccolomini, signore de Montemarciano, from the Venetian government, represented by Doge Alvise Mocenigo I, regarding a shipment of store bread for troops from the Venetian army (Esercito) on their way to Ancona and the release of troops from Montemarciano. Giacomo had detained the troops due to lack of a transit license. Giacomo was the son of Antonio Maria d'Enea di Giacomo Todeschini Piccolomini (see Ms. Coll. 742, folder 85).
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Venice (Republic : To 1797).--Esercito
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Italian--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 89: Alvise Mocenigo I notice are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.