Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 90 Diocese of Arezzo nomination
TitleDiocese of Arezzo nomination
- Catholic Church
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 90
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946396533503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Nomination, written Jan. 21, 1579 (dated in manuscript Jan. 21, 1578) of Mario and Fabio Hieronimus, and a reaffirmation of the earlier nomination of Ascanio and Giulio Piccolomini to the rural parish of San Giovanni Evangelista in Modanella (located near Rapolano Terme, in the province of Siena), which was owned by the Piccolomini family. Issued by the vicar general of the bishop of Arezzo. For additional documents from the diocese of Arezzo, see Ms. Coll. 742, folders 88, 94, and 99.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Clergy--Appointment, call, and election--Early works to 1800
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 90: Diocese of Arezzo nomination are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.