Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 99 Diocese of Arezzo nomination
TitleDiocese of Arezzo nomination
- Catholic Church
- Caponsacchius, Erasmus
- Cancelli, Angelus Laures
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 99
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946404163503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Nomination, dated Oct. 26, 1666, of Francisco Piccolomini as overseer to the church of San Giovanni Evangelista in Modanella (located near Rapolano Terme, in the province of Siena), which was owned by the Piccolomini family. Issued by Erasmus Caponsacchius, vicar general of the bishop of Arezzo. Signed by Angelus Laures Cancelli. For additional documents from the diocese of Arezzo, see Ms. Coll. 742, folders 88, 90, and 94.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Clergy--Appointment, call, and election--Early works to 1800
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 99: Diocese of Arezzo nomination are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.