Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 116a Domenico Duti power of attorney
TitleDomenico Duti power of attorney
- San Miniato, Bartolomeo di
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 116a
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949470003503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Assignment of power of attorney by Domenico di Pratese Duti of Prato but living in Ferrara, father and guardian of Gaspare, Pratese, and Sessa and acting on their behalf, to Jacopo Silvestri, Antonio di Meo, Santino Paoli, and Andrea di Gino for the resolution of a complicated legal dispute concerning a large estate inherited by the three children. Notarized by Bartolomeo di Antonio di San Miniato on 8 January 1423, in the presence of the witnesses Jacopo di Lippo di Luca and Benedetto di Filippo. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Inheritance and succession--Italy
- Guardian and ward--Italy
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 116a: Domenico Duti power of attorney are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.