Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 125 Signoria order
- Florence (Republic)
- Amedei, Domenico
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 125
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949509603503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Order of the Signoria of Florence to seize a farm located in Montale, outside Pistoia, belonging to Donna Selvaggia dei Visconti and assign it to the abbey of Santo Stefano of Pistoia. Notarized by Domenico di Francesco Amedei of Florence on 11 March 1427. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Abbazia di Santo Stefano (Pistoia, Italy)
- Real property--Italy--15th century
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 125: Signoria order are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.