Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 153 Del Pero family deed
TitleDel Pero family deed
- Gallo, Niccolò del
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 153
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949535713503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Deed of sale of land by Gaspero and Antonio del Pero of Pistoia to the Vallombrosan Don Niccolò di Giovanni, abbot of the Tau church of Pistoia (referred to as San Salvatore a Fonte Taona in the manuscript). Notarized by Niccolò di Bartolomeo del Gallo on 15 July 1474. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Tau (Church : Pistoia, Italy)
- Catholic Church.--Diocese of Pistoia (Italy)
- Real property--Italy--15th century
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 153: Del Pero family deed are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.