Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 210 Certificate of authenticity of relics
TitleCertificate of authenticity of relics
- Bimbacci, Giacobbe
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 210
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949960793503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Certificate of authenticity of the relics of Saint Charles Borromeo, relocated from the church of San Simone in Florence to the Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo (referred to as Compagnia di San Carlo) following a donation by Don Placido Puccinelli. Notarized by Giacobbe Bimbacci on 15 August 1651.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo
- San Simone (Church : Florence, Italy)
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 210: Certificate of authenticity of relics are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.