Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | TEI XML | Data

Ms. Coll. 764 Item 210 Certificate of authenticity of relics

Title

Certificate of authenticity of relics

Authors

Call number

Ms. Coll. 764 Item 210
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)

Alternate identifiers

Publisher

University of Pennsylvania

Language

In Latin

Summary

Certificate of authenticity of the relics of Saint Charles Borromeo, relocated from the church of San Simone in Florence to the Fraternità sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo (referred to as Compagnia di San Carlo) following a donation by Don Placido Puccinelli. Notarized by Giacobbe Bimbacci on 15 August 1651.

Extent

1 item (1 leaf) :

Support

Parchment.

Provenance

Subjects topical

Genres

Licenses

Images


Side 1
1480_0000.tif (102.2 MB)
1480_0000_thumb.jpg (4.7 KB)
1480_0000_web.jpg (301.9 KB)

Side 2
1480_0001.tif (102.2 MB)
1480_0001_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
1480_0001_web.jpg (242.6 KB)