Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 24 Petition for guardianship
TitlePetition for guardianship
- Cola, Francesco di
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 24
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949279833503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Petition notarized on 2 June 1341 by Francesco di Cola and brought before a judge of the youth court (Tribunale dei Pupilli) of Siena by Cecco del Goro Goruzeri de Sansedoni to assign a guardian to Luigi and Andrea di Pepo del Goro. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Siena (Italy).--Tribunale dei Pupilli
- Guardian and ward--Italy--Siena
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 24: Petition for guardianship are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.