Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 250 Pope Clement XII brief
TitlePope Clement XII brief
- Clement XII, Pope, 1652-1740
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 250
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9950011683503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Copy of a brief from Pope Clement XII, dated 9 August 1734, granting Florentine nobleman Niccolò da Filicaia permission to have mass and other services celebrated in his own house by a cleric of his choice, as he was too ill to attend church.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Catholic Church--Discipline
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Papal briefs
- Manuscripts, Latin--18th century
- Manuscripts, European
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 250: Pope Clement XII brief are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.