Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 29 Guelf party affiliation excerpt
TitleGuelf party affiliation excerpt
- Dini, Filippo
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 29
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949299863503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Excerpt from the book of public records of the comune of San Miniato notarized by Filippo Dini on 31 July 1365, certifying that, according to the laws of the Priori delle Arti, Gonfaloniere di Giustizia, and of the Dodici Buonuomini (all Florentine governmental bodies), the brothers Gregorio Tommaso and Giovanni Rosselmini from San Miniato and their male heirs were to be considered members of the Guelf party and enjoy the privileges that come with the affiliation. A later summary, written in Italian on paper, is filed together with the original document.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Florence (Republic).--Signoria
- Florence (Republic).--Dodici buonomini
- Guelfs and Ghibellines
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 29: Guelf party affiliation excerpt are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.