Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 47 Don Antonio Bartoli petition
TitleDon Antonio Bartoli petition
- Nossaria, Giovanni Melani di
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 47
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9949412513503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Petition notarized by Giovanni Melani di Nossaria on 1 March 1401, filed by the Vallombrosan monk Don Antonio Bartoli, from the Tau church of Pistoia (referred to as San Salvatore a Fonte Taona in the manuscript), complaining about miscellaneous damages caused to the monastery. The local judge ruled that, according to the statutes of Pistoia, nobody should cause the monastery further disturbance. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Tau (Church : Pistoia, Italy)
- Catholic Church.--Diocese of Pistoia (Italy)
- Civil law--Italy
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 764 Item 47: Don Antonio Bartoli petition are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.